
•●*» Ëşşαұ #2 Ťħé Ïŋƒŀúeŋсє θƒ Muşįс ׀ŋ Μÿ Ľįƒε ‹‹•♫▫♪
What is a personality? What are the factors that determine our personalities? There are two elemental aspects that influence our behavior direct or indirect, naturals and socials. Naturals, those are handed down by our parents: eyes, hair color and other physical aspects. The other aspect that is important for our formation is social. It is well know that those social aspects are the most influential in our identity as individuals. It is important to understand that our behavior mostly depends on our environment, our friends, and our surroundings. Music is an important social piece that definitely contributes to our conduct. It is results are easy to demonstrate because as examples can tell about me and how music has contributed to the way I am in three different ways. It has influenced in my ideas, the selected group of friends and lastly, the way I like to dress.
During my first years I listened the traditional music from my nature Mexico (boleros, nortena, banda, balada), but as I mature my preferences changed. I changed from romantic to rock music. Those two genres are completely different. The rock genre has the characteristic of using guitar and instruments that produce loud sounds, maybe even noisy. But this genre uses especial lyrics that combined with the electrical guitars, drums and others instruments made it one of the most energetic genres and preferred for many. Most rock lyrics are strong and sensitive. These two characteristics make the rock music a symbol of rebellion. It was this aspect that I liked from the rock music. It changes my ideals. Anytime, if for any reason I felt down, I listened to songs such as “My Way” by Limp Bizkit or “Smells Like Teen Spirit” Because Nirvana and my grievances faded. This music makes me feel powerful and alive. Since I started listened this kind of music I feel free to express what I really want. The lyrics on the rock songs mostly express real emotions that regularly are true and sincere and it make it a easy genre adopted by people who sees them self identified with the songs. If I could write a song, it should be in this genre.
It is true that music has changed my ideas in the way I express but it also has influenced to find or identify my circle of friends. It is almost certain that any person who likes rock could be recognized by the way he talks. I have two brothers but they do not like rock, instead they still prefer traditional music from my country (Regional Mexicana, usually romantic). It has been a constant dispute when we decided to play music at home because they strongly dislike rock music. It is something different when I join with my friends. Most of them love alternative music such as “By the way” by Red Hot Chili Pepper or “Por el resto” by Enanitos Verdes, logically, we really enjoyed those days we have party. My friends and I have gone to many rock concerts and all the time we have enjoyed as the first one. On weekends, we usually join in someone’s house and order food and listen rock and roll. I respect the preferences of anybody, but I feel more open talking with people who like the same kind of music as I do, rock.
Since I inclined my preferences for alternative music, I revolutionized my thoughts, I defined my friends, and as result I changed my style of dress too. I really like the designs on my shirts, especially, if those are guitars or rebels figures. I like to wear necklaces and bracelets. My clothes are mostly kind of vintage and black. I like to wear boots and sometimes converse shoes made with canvas material. The t-shirts I usually wear are full of designs almost faded. I have some t-shirts with skull figures that are considerate like symbol of rock music. This inclination for this staff it is something that make feel relax and free.
In conclusion, the tendency that people have for something is a consequence one of the two factors, congenial or environment. The socials factors such as music definitely influence in our comportment and the way we developed. There are many music genres for all kind of preferences. I really love the great vary of music styles because it makes music one of the most influential factor in our behavior.

No comments:
Post a Comment