
••●●›› Essåý #3 Ŧђẹ Μφѕt ÏŋfluëncîáÍ Þéŗşŏŋ İņ Μγ Liƒє «♦♦▪◦
There are many factors that influence our formation as we grow up and become adults. A great part of those factors are people, principally, parents, siblings, relatives and close friends. Between these people there is always one that definitely plays the most important role in our life. The influence of anyone in our development is of vital importance because it will be the base of our future, and as a consequence it will constitute the path of our vocation. In my personal situation, the most influent individual in my life is my mother. She taught me the most important values that as human we have, she encourage me to finished it my education, and she inspire me to continue growing as human being.
The values that my mother taught me have been the basis for my good association with the exterior world. Firstly, she taught me the respect for others and to take care for the neediest. She always implied to me that I should give without expecting anything in return, and that is what I usually do. I rarely request any recompense for favors. The value of money does not matter when love and human sense is behind the action. During my childhood I could see many children who lacked the basic necessities, so I used to give them as much clothes, food as I could. At that time I though that I was the poorest person in the world, but then I remember once I was working in farm and a person approached me asking for food. I had more than enough and without thinking I gave it him. I could appreciate that the fortune we are the ones we have at least enough to eat. I also remember I went to visit to my cousin and I noticed he did not have any food to eat at his house because his parents were separating and as a consequence, they lacked the basic necessities. As soon as I got home I told my mother that terrible situation and she packed a little meal of pasta, beans, rice, and gave it to me to take to my relatives. These examples have taught me the value of the humanity. If this norm were applied to the society, the connivance with the rest would be fantastic because the world would be more sensitive and reasonable.
The importance of human values was the first thing I learned from my mother. The other thing she taught me was to believe in freedom, to believe that all people are equal, and we were made with the same capacities. She encouraged me to follow my dreams. Every time she spoke to me she did with love and courage. She always tried to give the necessaries strengths to confront the adversities. One of her dream was to become a professional, but she could not. Her parents were too poor to give her the education she wanted. Her lacks of opportunities created in her mind an idea of frustration. Then, she got married and it finished her dream to become a specialist. The benefit of this was that all her wishes and dreams she could not accomplish became hopes that in the end were transmitted to me. She motivated me to attend the elementary school; she helped me to achieve my assignments. She was the one who encouraged me to get into high school and then into the university. She was part of my triumphs that were many during my preparation. Even now she still influencing in my instruction and her advice continues to stick in my head. All I do, I do for me, but also for her. I dream of the day I graduate from college and give her the satisfaction of being and specialized individual. That would be the only way I could repay the great values and wisdoms advice she transmitted me.
I feel grateful for the all principles and advice that my mother handed to me. All of them have helped me to move through difficult circumstances in my life. I had to leave my house before I was 18 years old. I have been separated from my family for 10 years but it has not been a motive to forget the words of my mother. For this reason she is still be the person who inspired me to wake up every day and try to be better human being. She has been the most admirable person I have ever known. My mother and my father for reasons I do not know got separated when I was seven years old. Since then my mother has been my father and mother. She had to take care of me and my three brothers and five sisters. There are nine members in the family. She gave us the best of her life; she gave us protection. I feel very proud of her because even she could not be capable to complete her dreams; she is the person who motivated me to never give up even the challenged the life implies.
In conclusion, the way I am depends direct and indirectly on the advice my mother taught me during my childhood, the manners that are belong to me are part of a great person who knew guide thought the best way. For me no super hero can compare with the great woman that is my mother. She is the one I admired for her brave spirit to fight. Definitely, the most important and influent person in my personality is my mother.

No comments:
Post a Comment