
♪♪♫ Ŧøр Ғỉ٧ë §õŋğŝ ☼ ♫
Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nirvana
Album – Nevermind
Year – 1991
Genre – Alternative Rock
Memorable Lyrics – “Load up on guns bring your friends is fun o lose”
Memory Association – My birthday party, 2003.
Blurb – A song that combine force and sensibility.
Otherside – Red Hot Chili Peppers
Album – Californication
Year – 2000
Genre – Modern Rock
Memorable Lyrics – “Stranger things could never change my mind”
Memory Association – It remind me the time I worked in a night club.
Blurb – Great song that inspire.
My Way – Limp Bizkit
Album – Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water.
Year – 2001
Genre – Rock
Memorable Lyrics – “Just one more fight about your leadership”
Memory Association – I used to listen to this song after I broke up in my girlfriend, 2005.
Blurb – It is a powerful song that encouraged anyone to keep stand up.
Blurry – Puddle of Mud
Album – Come Clean
Year – 2001
Genre – Alternative Rock, Grunge.
Memorable Lyrics – Everything’s so blurry and everyone’s so fake
Memory Association – A party in a club
Blurb –
Forsaken – Disturbed
Album – Ten Thousand fits
Year – 2007
Genre – Alternative Metal
Memorable Lyrics – You see I cannot be forsaken because I am not the only one
Memory Association –
Blurb – It is about a guy who has experimented many brokeups.

No comments:
Post a Comment