
¶ Sixty Personal Questions ¶
Would you rather be rich and have no free time or struggle with money but have loads of free time?
--Be rich it’s something that never would happen but I inclined to have a balance between those two.
If you were a boss, would your rather be liked or feared?
--I would like to be liked, but I do not think I could survive in that atmosphere for long.
Do you prefer to dress nicely or comfortably?
--I prefer comfortable and it is nice much better.
Would you ever get a tattoo? Do you have one?
-- No, never.
Who is the most influential person in your life?
--Well, I have lived independent since I was 14 years old. I have the influence of people who work hard, people who like to fight for their dreams, but definitely, if there is a person who has influenced in my life is my mother.
Do you prefer the excitement of a new relationship or the comfort of a long relationship?
--I prefer the comfort of a long relationship, but unfortunately it has been something that has not worked to me.
Your walking down the street with your love, where are you going?
--Well, As usually we are looking for nice and quiet place to eat and a place where we can talk and enjoy. That’s it.
What is your pet peeve?
--I hate when people try to touch my food when I eating. I strongly disliked that.
What do you get excited about?
--I get excited to go to play soccer, when I get into a new relationship, when I experienced new job. Things like that.
What's the last thing you laughed really hard over?
--My friend pretended he was shot in his legs and crawled as one of them all around the floor. That was so funny.
Could you live without your cell phone for one week? One month?
-- My cell phone for some reason becomes an important device in my life, but of course I could live without it.
What woke you up this morning?
-- My cell phone alarm.
Do you myspace or facebook?
--I use both of them. The use of these is good way to keep in touch with friends.
If you could take one friend on vacation with you, who would it be?
--I have never think about it… mmm.???
Are you scared of spiders, cockroaches, or snakes?
--None.
Could you go a month without cursing?
--Yeah, I guess I could.
Does cursing make you uncomfortable or are you indifferent?
--Iit is something circumstantial. It depends of the moment and the circumstances.
Do you prefer a wild night on the town or a quiet evening at home?
--I prefer quiet evenings at home.
If you could move somewhere else, would you?
--Paris.
How many true friends do you have?
--I have many friends, but true friends I don’t think so.
What is something you really want right now?
--I want to get a large coffe….mmm
Are you a forgiving person?
--No, it does not work to me.
Have you ever thought you were going to marry someone?
--Of course. It is matter of time.
Last person to make you smile?
--My little niece.
Do you miss anyone?
--No.
Are you sarcastic?
--Yes.
Is it more important to be honest or kind?
-- I try to be honest but it is difficult to be honest in a world as ours, so at least I try to be kind.
Are you a bad or a good influence?
--Most of people said that I am a bad influence, but I do not share that idea…lol
Is there anyone you want to visit you?
--My relatives who lived in my hometown, Mexico.
What time did you wake up this morning?
-- 6:30am
What is something your friends make fun of you for?
--My hair when I wear hat.
In one word describe yourself.
--Happyandautodetermined
Is there anyone you wish could “see you now?”
-- My friends from Mexico. They would not believe I still at school.
What is your dream job?
--Be my own boss, work in my own business.
Do you listen to music? How often?
--Oh yeah, music is life I listed it every single day.
What is your favorite movie?
--Perfect World.
You is your favorite celebrity?
--You is my favorite celebrity?? I do not understand this question.
Brittany Spears: yes or no?
--well….???..... nope.
Michael Jackson: yes or no?
--nope
Tom Cruise: yes or no?
--what?? nop
Madonna: yes or no?
--rarely
What is your favorite song?
--One that is in my head right now..♪♪♪
Are you easily offended?
--Yeah, I think so. Do not even try.
What is your favorite book?
--“Portrait in sepia”
Does the idea of going to college intimidate you?
--Nope.
Do you like change?
--Change is nature, nature is change.
Are you a control freak?
--I try.
What is the scariest experience you’ve ever had?
--It was one night when I was living in Mexico. One night I when to hunting, I was so tired to walk so I decided to take a rest into the forest. I slept there and when I woke up there were many wolfs around me.
What is the happiest moment you’ve had in the last year?
--My birthday.
Do you consider yourself a hard worker, or are you lazy?
--Hard worker. I strongly disliked lazy people.
What is your favorite leisure time activity?
--Play soccer.
Do you like reading?
--Yes.
When you read, what makes it interesting for you?
--The style of the author to combine his ideas and how he transmitted to readers.
What makes you feel like a successful student?
--Achieve my goals.
What are your plans for next year?
--Continuing my college. I would lie if I siad get married…☺

No comments:
Post a Comment